2.14.2011

Spring Cleaning


Spring is in the air, time to revamp my wardrobe. Spring for me means jean shorts, jeweled strappy sandals, and lots of flowy tops. This year I am aspiring for 70's coke whore chic... minus the cocaine of course. Following in the fashion footsteps of those such as Edie Sedgwick, Nicole Richie circa 2006, and my mother back in her hippie days. The Bohemian effortlessness is so ideal for those hot spring days in Chucktown biking to class or grabbing coffee with a friend. Winter Kate embodies all of what this style should be. I can't wait to place my order for this red flying fox jacket shown above. I'm also tempted to try the 70's flare jeans shown fabulously on January Jones, but being 5'2'' I think I should forego this trend... peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment