7.22.2011

Making the Comeback







I'm back! After taking a 6 month reprieve i've decided to give this another go. The summer is almost on its way out and while I'm not excited to see it go, I am looking forward to this upcoming fall. However I have enjoyed some pretty great summer days thus far and I know there are still a few more awesome ones to come. Recently on a trip to visit my amazing friend in LA I became inspired. We spent most of our time in Venice Beach and I immediately fell in love with its laid back grungy skater chic hippie vibe. I can just imagine a life of beach days and nights learning to skateboard and surf, but a girls gotta work. So im translating my california dreaming into my wardrobe, mindset, and upcoming apartment decorating (pictures to come). Above is my inspiration I'm still trying to make work while working in an office 9 hours a day 5 days a week. I have a feeling my creativity is going to be sparked once I get back to charleston and out of my routine days in the 716. So I hope these pictures give you some inspiration too and just know there are only more good things to come. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment